Monday, May 3, 2010

...It's My Anniversary!!...

My first post was one year ago today! Where does the time go?


It's time for me to do a really good review and make some decisions about where I want to go with this blog in the future or if I even want to keep going.  Feel free to drop me some feedback or post some ideas in the comments section. One of these days I'll figure out the right font and layout. And I'll even try sticking to my theme.

Overall, this has been a lot of fun. Some posts were more fun than others for me, some were difficult, almost all were complete stream of consciousness (which makes them very honest, but maybe a bit too long), all were from the heart!

I really hope something I said was really helpful to someone somewhere. Or at least made you laugh.

Thanks for reading :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment