What do you hope to accomplish in the next 10 years?
- A beautiful living space that I am happy in.
- I’m published (an actual book deal, not the stuff I did in school, or that I do now at work).
- And a nice, fun, and reliable travelling companion.
Describe yourself in one word?
- “multifarious” (That’s kind of cheating, right?)
Do you have a mantra?
- No, not really. (That’s not the mantra, I’m saying I don’t have one.)
If you weren't a Guv’ment drone what would you be?
- Full time writer (fiction, comics)
- Voiceover artist for cartoons
- Opera singer
You feel happiest when?
- Everything is quiet, nothing hurts, my breathing is even and the room smells good.
People would be surprised to learn ...
- I’ve “never been kissed”
- I play 4 musical instruments (I just don't play them well)
- I can wriggle my eyebrows like this
If your home were on fire what is one thing you would save?
I’m nerdy enough to have prepared for this.
- I have a locked backpack that has important documents, a change of clothes and extra cash in it. And honestly, I’d probably grab the laptop, too.
These are all people I've wanted to sit and talk to for a long time just to find out where the genius and passion comes from:
- Pharrell Williams
- Chad Hugo
- Jay Z
- Sean Combs
- Kanye West
- Lisa Ling
- Kermit the Frog.
- And if we count the Neptunes as one, add in Bill Clinton (Yes, Kermit gets a place at the table before the former president does)
- I think too much and overanalyze ad nauseum
- I was once bold without any reservation, now I’m too reserved to be very bold.
- I am ruthlessly honest
- It takes me years to trust anyone over the age of 2.
- I think it’s funny to answer rhetorical questions. (Not really a fault, but I think it annoys people)
- I would do more and think less; Spend more time in the world and less in my head.
- And I would truly let go of any part of my past that binds me in the present, and doesn’t help me move on to my rightful future.
- I could write all day long.
- I would make mean or bad behavior excruciatingly physically painful. If you knew you were going to be struck down with pain for a whole day every time you did something mean or wrong, you’d probably be more thoughtful about your actions. Unless, of course, you’re a masochist.
I'm still playing this CD