Wednesday, July 28, 2010

...Hopefully You'll Find this Interesting...

I keep seeing these questions on all the blogs I visit so at the risk of being ordinary, I thought I’d try them, too. I can’t possibly imagine what you might get something from it that might be helpful to you, but try and enjoy it anyway.


What do you hope to accomplish in the next 10 years?

  • A beautiful living space that I am happy in.
  • I’m published (an actual book deal, not the stuff I did in school, or that I do now at work).
  • And a nice, fun, and reliable travelling companion.

Describe yourself in one word?

  • “multifarious” (That’s kind of cheating, right?)

Do you have a mantra?

  • No, not really. (That’s not the mantra, I’m saying I don’t have one.)

If you weren't a Guv’ment drone what would you be?

  • Full time writer (fiction, comics)
  • Voiceover artist for cartoons
  • Neuroscientist
  • Ballerina
  • Opera singer

You feel happiest when?

  • Everything is quiet, nothing hurts, my breathing is even and the room smells good.

People would be surprised to learn ...

  • I’ve “never been kissed”
  • I play 4 musical instruments (I just don't play them well)
  • I can wriggle my eyebrows like this





If your home were on fire what is one thing you would save?
I’m nerdy enough to have prepared for this.
  • I have a locked backpack that has important documents, a change of clothes and extra cash in it. And honestly, I’d probably grab the laptop, too.
If you could invite 8 people (living, dead, animal or fiction) to dinner who would you choose?
These are all people I've wanted to sit and talk to for a long time just to find out where the genius and passion comes from: 
  • Pharrell Williams
  • Chad Hugo
  • Jay Z
  • Sean Combs
  • Kanye West
  • Lisa Ling
  • Prince 
  • Kermit the Frog.
  • And if we count the Neptunes as one, add in Bill Clinton (Yes, Kermit gets a place at the table before the former president does)
What are your faults?
  • I think too much and overanalyze ad nauseum
  • I was once bold without any reservation, now I’m too reserved to be very bold.
  • I am ruthlessly honest
  • It takes me years to trust anyone over the age of 2.
  • I think it’s funny to answer rhetorical questions. (Not really a fault, but I think it annoys people)
If you could change anything about yourself what would it be?
  • I would do more and think less; Spend more time in the world and less in my head.
  • And I would truly let go of any part of my past that binds me in the present, and doesn’t help me move on to my rightful future.
Career Choice. Full-time or Part-time?
  • I could write all day long.
If you could change one thing what would it be?
  • I would make mean or bad behavior excruciatingly physically painful.  If you knew you were going to be struck down with pain for a whole day every time you did something mean or wrong, you’d probably be more thoughtful about your actions. Unless, of course, you’re a masochist.

I'm still playing this CD

No comments:

Post a Comment