Wednesday, September 1, 2010

...The Gratitude Continues...

I didn't forget about this list, it's just been a rough past couple of months.
You can see the start of it here.

19. Grapes
20. Cold water
21. Pop Tarts (up yours, Toaster Strudel- you suck!)
22. Very cold milk
23. Nurses
24. Flags at full staff (Get your mind out of the gutter. Literally American flags at full staff)
25. Cool bosses
26. Dollar stores
27. “Paint with Water” books
28. Coloring books
29. The smell of new crayons and the sound they make when they move across the page
30. Back to school sales (What?! I like office supplies!)
31. The library
32. Fresh baked goods (cookies, cupcakes and pies, oh my!)
33. Quiet moments
34. Guys with nice smiles
35. Sunny days with low humidity

I don't understand every word but great music somehow always translates


Here's the deal with this one. The harmonica has been stuck in my head for over a month in a loop. No lyrics, no other parts, just the harmonica. And it was so familiar but I could not for the love of anything figure out what song it was until a few days ago I read something that triggered the rest of the song. Whew!! That was making me crazy!

No comments:

Post a Comment