Friday, December 31, 2010

... Happy New Year!!...

No disrespect to my hometown but this display runs circles around our New Year’s show.


I decided it was time for a makeover on this blog, and even though I will miss my homemade galaxy background, I was feeling the need to do something different. Something stronger and more vibrant and for some reason I couldn’t get the color blue out of my head so we’ll try it. Don’t be surprised if you come back later and it’s different again while I decide. (I’m also slightly feeling red or pink, or maybe it’s a peachy color) If you happen to drop by and see one you really like, let me know in the comments section- Feedback is always helpful.
In the meantime, cheers to a new year filled with new learning experiences, all valuable, and some even beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment