Tuesday, December 28, 2010

...It's Not Fair, but it's Fitting...

I wanted to take a minute and post something to acknowledge the passing of another talented favorite of mine, Ms. Teena Marie.

I'm crushed.

Seems only fitting to lose someone who had such an important role in my better childhood memories during a time when so many things seem to be falling away from me.

You would be hard pressed to find someone that can't identify a Teena Marie song within the first bar. Her music is classic. She is classic. And she will be missed.











People always mention "Fire and Desire" and forget "Happy," but I might have loved this one more




There are far too many amazing Lady T songs to list here, if she is new to you, I promise you won't regret looking into her further.

No comments:

Post a Comment