Wednesday, May 18, 2011

...This is the Greatest Hip Hop Video Ever...

I have to be careful what I say here because I don't want to get this pulled.

For some reason, any time I would look for this video with the captions, it would always say something about the video not being allowed in my region.  The heck? Without the captions, it becomes all the cliches it's supposed to be knocking down. Sounds like a conspiracy to me... c-o-n..spiracy.

All that said, I am super, super excited to have found it and think it's worthy of it's very own singular post. Ladies and gentlemen... The, um... "foundation of trees, or families" with uh, "That which those ones execute" - complete with the captions!

(My apologies for the autoplay; one of these days I'll figure out how to turn it off. I rock!)


No comments:

Post a Comment