Wednesday, September 28, 2011

...I Laughed 'til I Cried...

I can’t remember the last time I honestly laughed out loud so much at something.

I needed it, too. There’s a lot going on these days and I managed to luck up on another freelance project. The deadline is tight on this one but this company is reputable so I’m going all in.

Still it’s stressful and I need a break and a laugh. These Haterazzi presentations are always good for a pick me up.

I laughed so hard at this one I was laughing for probably another ten minutes after it was over: Gucci Mane Lemonade the Movie.


And a couple more Evil Symbolic Breakdown analyses brought to you by the good Reverend Derrick Jones and the Light of the Lamb church. (I laughed just typing that)

Odd Future


The JJ Deception
Sad but true, I know someone that bought the whole set of original videos this spoof is based on. And no it wasn’t me. Even though I watched them and then got chased away with torches from an online forum for laughing at the ridiculousness of it.
Well, who’s laughing now?

No comments:

Post a Comment