Wednesday, September 21, 2011

...Today is Peace Day...

My calendar says today is "Peace Day" so whether you've heard of it or not, go be peaceful.

If you're having a day like I am you're probably telling me to go fugg myself right about now. Backatcha.

Now that that's out of the way, I wanted to post something soothing and informational to help you on your way to being peaceful. And you know what?  It is surpisingly difficult to find some peaceful imagery that isn't annoying, didactic, or someone's plug for their friggin e-book. Or the music always sucks, or there's too much talking, usually by someone with a voice that makes you want to cut your ears off.

So I'm posting the cheeriest song I can think of with the most light-hearted video I can remember. Assuming there's no block put on it by corporate greed.

I present (I hope) Al Jarreau's "Mornin'"


Al Jarreau - Mornin' by Warner-Music

No comments:

Post a Comment