Sunday, May 13, 2012

...It's Just in Time to Ruin Mother's Day...

I don’t know about you but frankly, I laughed.

Even with the nipple in his mouth you can see him smiling.

I mean, really can’t she just break into a pharmacy and steal oxytocin like everyone else? Or are we pretending this is genuinely and solely for Junior’s benefit?

I only wish I could be in the room the minute his friends discover this magazine cover 13 years from now. And that’s assuming he’s not already old enough for a driver’s permit because that is a big motor-scooter right there friends.

So kudos to Time for either getting everyone to talk and/or successfully slithering down to tabloid magazine newsstand status.

I suppose the best part of so-called attachment parenting is that they can go to therapy together when he’s grown.


For the great moms out there who actually thought about and put some real effort into raising wonderful children into responsible adults, we honor and celebrate you on this day.

For the rest of you, you’re just in time for Mental Health Awareness Month; seek help.


The ad you were thinking of when you saw the magazine cover shot…


What, you think this is wrong? Because I'm a man.........baby? I'll tell you what's wrong. It's my old cell phone company charging me a bunch of hidden fees. That's why I got Boost Mobile. Their $50 monthly unlimited plan has no hidden fees. I happen to like that. I also happen to like breast milk.

No comments:

Post a Comment