Wednesday, May 30, 2012

...Sometimes I Just Groove...

I just had the most pleasant, personally productive, low stress long weekend ever, so you’ll pardon me while I shake and wake my brain back up to full power.

In the meantime, please enjoy this litany of earworms.

I listened to a lot of music the last 4 ½ days, so this is as narrowed down as I could get it.

Outkast – Player’s Ball (the reprise remix)

Skee-Lo – I Wish


Herb Alpert – Rise


Jody Watley – Most of All
Jody Watley - Most Of All by jpdc11


Outkast - B.O.B. (It would be a crime to not also link you to this kid’s Daft Punk x Outkast  mix of this)


I have always loved Adam’s voice and it doesn’t hurt anything that he’s cute but this video… I would so spank him


Brownstone – 5 Miles to Empty


Austin Brown - Groove 92


Fictionist – Well Made Shadow

Now in my younger days I used to sport a shaaaag…
Pharcyde – Passing Me By

 

I had a few of these Detroit Experiment videos up a few years ago and was forced to take them down. So glad someone finally got to share these
Detroit Experiment - Think Twice


Ice - T predicting the future...Ice T, man, you all right
Ice – T  - I'm Your Pusha

No comments:

Post a Comment