Wednesday, July 4, 2012

...This Looks Like a Norman Rockwell Painting...

Great shot, Win Mcnamee
My mom is a huge art collector and loves, among others, Norman Rockwell.

That kid knows how to keep cool and have fun doing it. (Freakin’ summerheat). And that face is priceless.

Whatever you do to celebrate Independence Day, remember to practice firework, grill, and heat safety.

Look. Some of these people are just asking for it.


Be nice, Have fun, and Happy 4th!

P.S.

Turner Classics will air A Face in the Crowd starring Andy Griffith at 8pm (EST) on Wednesday, July 18th. You don’t have to be a fan of the actor to love this movie, but you will be impressed.

Also, lots of hugs, kisses and cool thoughts to our friends on the eastcoast. I was complaining about how my A/C breaks annually and I’m barely keeping cool under the fan. I think I’ll shut up now.

No comments:

Post a Comment