Wednesday, August 1, 2012

...It's going to be darn difficult...

...to refer to them as the Wachowski Brothers now.

I met them once. Outside a New York studio with Laurence Fishburne when they were making the first Matrix movie and they were introduced to me as the Wachowski Brothers by Mr. Fishburne.

They were very polite and I shook their hands and told them I was looking forward to the movie since they made one of my other all time favorites, Bound.

The funny part is, the thing I remember most about meeting them all (aside from something about Mr. Fishburne making me want to stand up straighter and be on my best behavior) was that one of the Wachowskis had the softest hands I ever felt on a man.

Probably just a weird coincidence; I couldn’t even tell you which brother was which back then so also probably irrelevant. Still kind of funny though.

Anyway, even though some sources say this has been happening for awhile, it’s still cool news to me.

Congrats to Lana Wachowski.

It’s looking to be a great year for some friends in spirit.

This movie is so trippy. (Bound trailer)

No comments:

Post a Comment