Wednesday, September 5, 2012

...I'm Singin' in the Rain....

I have a pressing deadline,  and hope to be back up to full speed here next week.

In the meantime, please enjoy this wonderful documentary on Gene Kelly. The great American dancer and actor would have celebrated his 100th birthday on August 23.

I've mentioned before how he's been an influence in my life, and it would be safe to say he's a great part of the reason why I love musicals.... But even people that don't love musicals love Gene Kelly.

He was handsome, smart, creative, and incredibly talented.

Watch, and fall in love..
{Gene Kelly: Anatomy of a Dancer}


 
Kindest regards to Aldo Rodriguez for the upload. The folks at the library were probably getting suspicious of how often I was checking this video out.

No comments:

Post a Comment