Sunday, November 25, 2012

..."My Boyfriend is a Girl"...

Before it became completely staged, Jerry Springer was half way interesting and pretty darn sad.

You could sometimes see how hurt people were to find out these horrible shocking revelations. I watched it anyway in utter disbelief along with how many other millions of people until I grew bored of the encouraged drama.

Still, there was one episode that always stood out in my mind: Monique and Reno.

Every once in a great while my sister or I will turn to the other one and say, “I wonder whatever happened to them.”

Thanks to MsQueenPatti TV for the uploads. That’s two more VHS tapes I can throw away.

(My Boyfriend is a girl)


(My boyfriend is a girl Update)

7 comments:

  1. I don't know want happened to Reno or Monique, but Corey Holcomb and DeRay Davis have gone on to have pretty decent careers in stand up and in Hollywood.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I made it my business to have the UPdate on tape, that episode was funny as hail. I will say though, Reno is that dude. Homie went hard.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Reno wrote her memoirs entitled "Making Mr Wright"

    ReplyDelete
  4. https://m.facebook.com/reno.wright.7?refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.facebook.com%2Freno.wright.7

    I think this is het

    ReplyDelete
  5. yes it is and monique is her friend on her page . she is a lesbian now after all lol . monique "somethinglong" bice

    ReplyDelete
  6. yes it is and monique is her friend on her page . she is a lesbian now after all lol . monique "somethinglong" bice

    ReplyDelete