Wednesday, March 6, 2013

... Sometimes I Just Groove ~ Stuff in my Parents' Basement...

Well friends I tell you, I’m busier than a one-toothed man in a corn-on-the-cob eating contest.


And yes, I started to use the one-legged man in that whole other contest, but doesn’t seem appropriate these days.

Either way we’ll have to make do this week with an all earworm post which kind of works out for me since I was digging around in the basement and found a lot of stuff… a lot of stuff.

We still have a ton of 8-track tapes for whatever reason even though my Dad gave away the player eons ago.

Naturally there’s enough vinyl down there to open my own rare collectibles shop. And way too many cassette tapes including a big bag that belong to Dad that had way more rap in it than I would have imagined.

I’ll try not to go overboard.

The Doors – Touch Me



Sannng, Patti, sannng!

Patti Labelle – Feels Like Another One f/ Big Daddy Kane



Patti Labelle – Kiss the Pain Away



Antonio Carlos Jobim – Stone Flower



If you feel you must Harlem Shake, please do it properly.

Three the Hard Way (Black Rob, G. Dep, and Diddy) – Let’s Get It



G. Dep – Special Delivery



Do that dance where you just keep pointing two fingers and rolling backwards

Jodeci – Come and Talk to Me (remix)



SWV – I’m So Into You



KRS-One – Ah Yeah!



Beatles – Lady Madonna



No comments:

Post a Comment